How to use the Delta System to win the lottery
Even a very basic search on Google will reveal that there are many, many theories, methods and techniques on how to win the lotto. One that stands out, however, is the Delta System. Several big-time lotto winners co firmed that they used this method to choose their winning numbers. There are even some mathematical professionals that reckon that the Delta System is statistically sound and that it should increase the chances of winning a prize in the lotto.
How does it work?
The Delta System is based on a combination of the Laws of Averages and the Law of Probability. Keep in mind the range of numbers from which you have to choose your numbers and how many numbers you have to choose. In our example below we have to choose 6 numbers from a pool of 50. This is how it works:
1. Choose a very low number and write it down. (For our example, let us choose 3.)
2. Now pick two numbers between 1 and 8. (In our example, we choose 2 and 7.)
3. Next, pick a number very close to 8. (We will pick 7 again.)
4. Next step: pick two numbers between 8 and 15. (Let us take 11 and 13.)
5. Now you have your six delta numbers. Write them down in the same sequence that you picked them. (in our example, the delta numbers will be 3, 2, 7, 7, 8, 15)
6. Now mix up your delta number randomly and write them down anew. (we now have, in this example: 8, 7, 2, 15, 7, 2)
7. Take a separate piece of paper and write down your first delta number. This will be your first lotto number. (In our case: 8)
8. Now add your first lottery number (8 for us) to your second delta number (7, in our case). This is your second lottery number. (So we have 15 as our second lottery number.)
9. Add your second lottery number (15) to your third delta number (2 for us, to give us 17 as our third lottery number.)
10. Your fourth lottery number is the sum between your third lottery number and your fourth delta number. (Our example produces 32.)
11. Your fourth lottery number (32) plus your fifth delta number will give you your fifth lottery number. (32 plus 7 = 39 in our example.)
12. And for your sixth and last lotto number add you fifth lottery number to your last delta number. (41 for us.)
And there you have it! In our example our lotto entry numbers will be 8, 15, 17, 32, 39 and 41. Does it work? Just google “Delta System lotto” and see how many people say yes, it works. Good luck!
Play the lottery Delta System now!
All lotteries are operated by PlayHugeLottos and are subject to the terms and conditions on their web site. Any information on this site can change anytime & without notice. Please make sure you are up to date with any restrictions that may apply.
You can now play online lotto from anywhere in the world!To see which lottery you can play, click on your country. You may be the next lotto millionaire. Play lotto online – it's easy and hassle-free. For the price of ONE ticket, you stand the chance of winning any of the amazing global Huge Lottos prizes.
Visit the page for your country and play from there. Playing lotto online has never been easier! Play lotto from your country NOW!