How does SuperEna Max work?
Place of Draw: Winning numbers are based on the outcome of the official SuperEnaLotto, drawn in Rome, Italy
Time of Draw: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Cut-off time for purchasing tickets: 15:00 or 16:00 GMT (depending on UK daylight savings time)
Prize tiers are available: 6 including the super draw ‘Superstar’ option
Biggest jackpot available: €250 million with the Superstar option applied
How many rollovers: 10 (11 draws in total)
How to play
- Select your 6 winning numbers from a possible 90 numbers.
- Select 6 numbers plus a Superstar number. This tier applies to the Super Draws and the Superstar numbers comes into play. If you match the Superstar number as well, a whopping €100 million will be added to your jackpot winnings.
- Match all six numbers correctly: Jackpot win
- Match five plus the Jolly number: tier win
- Match five only: tier win
- Match four only: tier win
- Match three only: tier win
The SuperEna Max game offers a huge guaranteed minimum jackpot prize of €75 million!
If the jackpot isn’t won, it increases with €5 million until it reaches the jackpot cap or the jackpot is won. Due to a maximum of 11 consecutive rollovers, the maximum jackpot will be €125 million. If the jackpot is not won for 11 consecutive draws, the jackpot cycle starts over and rolls back to €75 million again.
All lotteries are operated by Huge Lottos and are subject to the terms and conditions on their web site. Any information on this site can change anytime & without notice. Please make sure you are up to date with any restrictions that may apply.
You can now play online lotto from anywhere in the world!To see which lottery you can play, click on your country. You may be the next lotto millionaire. Play lotto online – it's easy and hassle-free. For the price of ONE ticket, you stand the chance of winning any of the amazing global Huge Lottos prizes.
Visit the page for your country and play from there. Playing lotto online has never been easier! Play lotto from your country NOW!