How to Handle Instant Wealth and keep your new money
Learn to how to handle instant wealth: Life will never be the same again
You have just received a huge lotto jackpot pay-out. The whole experience has an out-of-body, surreal feeling to it, and you wonder when the dream will come to an end? All those marvelous millions… yours to spend at will? Is this for real?
You cannot stop shaking… and smiling. You feel like doing cartwheels and blowing kisses. You also want to cry like a baby and hide in your closet. Life, as you know it, has come to an end. Nothing will ever be the same again. You have been catapulted onto the world stage of fame and fortune – all thanks to winning a huge lotto jackpot! Hooray!
Steady now. How does one handle sudden wealth without going totally bonkers and off the railings? How do you keep your cool? Heck, how do you keep your money when vultures are already starting to circle overhead?
Free Advice from Someone Who Has Yet to Win a Huge Lotto Jackpot to Someone Who Has Just Won Big
- Don’t forget to breathe.
- Take some time out to be on your own.
- Think carefully about what you really want to do with the money.
- Remind yourself the money can wait until you have decided what to do with it – it will definitely not disappear into thin air.
- Get used to the idea that your bank balance contains a lot of zeroes.
- Draw up a will with the help of a lawyer that specializes in tax and estate planning.
- Huge fortunes can be squandered in an unbelievable short time. Make yours last by setting up a budget and sticking to it.
- Your soul aim in life should not be to spend all of the money all of the time.
- Get over the fact that you are a multi-millionaire. You are not the first or last person on this earth to score big-time.
- Life a little, give a little – identify legitimate charity organizations and / or deserving causes to which you can donate money. Follow-up on what your donations are being used for.
- Take control of your money. Do not let your fortune rule over you and dictate your every movement.
- You are not your money. Your money is not you. Hang on to your identity and never lose sight of who you are and what your dreams and aspirations in life are.
- Those millions do not give you the right to look down on lesser (read poorer) mortals.
- Realize there are sharks out there that will gladly rid you of every penny you have. Do not be gullible and do not be easily fooled. Use your common sense.
- Live your own life. Do not try to measure up to the expectations of others on how you, as a multi-millionaire, should now live. You do not have to be a jetsetter, playboy or snob if you do not wish to. Stay true to yourself.
Best piece of advice – Enjoy your Huge Lotto Jackpot pay-out knowing you are indeed incredibly fortunate and blessed! Do not waste the opportunity to do good.
All lotteries are operated by Huge Lottos and are subject to the terms and conditions on their web site. Any information on this site can change anytime & without notice. Please make sure you are up to date with any restrictions that may apply.
You can now play online lotto from anywhere in the world!To see which lottery you can play, click on your country. You may be the next lotto millionaire. Play lotto online – it's easy and hassle-free. For the price of ONE ticket, you stand the chance of winning any of the amazing global Huge Lottos prizes.
Visit the page for your country and play from there. Playing lotto online has never been easier! Play lotto from your country NOW!